Thursday 7 June 2007

Vemma diary: week two

Thursday 7 June 2007

Argh! On day 12 I had a migraine. My new thing – after seeking advice from the Migraine Trust helpline – is to push through it, which means getting on with my day as normal and not give in to it. This is very hard going but can, I have found, help speed up the recovery process. So early Monday morning when the migraine struck, I took a couple of Migraleve tablets, went back to sleep and woke up as normal to go to work. I was there 5 minutes when I realised I couldn’t actually focus on the computer screen as the words were dancing. So, back home I went. On this occasion I was happy to give in to it.
I feel a little disheartened that Vemma hasn’t worked its magic on my migraine yet but not surprised at this early stage. I need to give it longer…

No comments: